A few fun facts about me…
- When I was twelve I had an art show at The Green Door restaurant in Ottawa, and bought a pony with the money I made. His name was Pepsi.
- I love rain.
- I hate having dirt under my fingernails but love doing activities that gets it there.
- My favourite season is autumn, not only because of the agreeable temperature and gorgeous colours, but also because I vainly think it goes well with my hair.
- My favourite colour is green.
- I absolutely LOVE to dance, and I do it a lot. Often in my room. Usually alone.
- I have a tendency of talking about my awesome family to excess.
- I have a deep, passionate relationship with all things edible.
- I’m always making (and promptly losing) lists.